Friday, December 11, 2009

Mature Women Gamers Thesis

So you can just imagine, here I am scanning the great WWW just browsing away just how I like to do, and I stumble across this really cool thesis written about mature women gamers, 'Gaming and Gender: Home as a Place of (Non)conformity for Women Gamers', now thats a title for sure! But one thing about it, its interesting reading.


At 155 pages long, I won't be summing up what I have read in it in one post, so I think that I might do a little series and let you know what I am thinking about what is said. Hopefully my report might just trigger inside of us ladies some sense of emotion or even just an acknowledgement that we aren't so weird after all, being girls and loving gaming.

So yeah, I will be back soon....I just have a little reading to do :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment