Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gaming is Therapeutic?

I have been doing this really cool thing today.... I have been smashing down walls and expanding my office space using a big hammer. Do you realize just how therapeutic it is to break something intentionally? I do now, and it was quite nice to break something that looked fairly good, create a huge mess and then find all that space underneath it all.


I am needing to have more office space to pack into it all the things I am needing for a new business venture that I am undertaking at the moment, so out came the hammer and down came the walls, oh what fun.

Made me realize though just how therapeutic gaming is for me. I have an opportunity to release spent up tension and stress in a harmless way, that the only things affected by my frustration or whatever it maybe is a few pixels dancing around on my screen, and they don't seem to mind, so after cleaning up my mess, I am going to go off and enjoy some hard earned therapy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment